Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, October 30, 2015

Review: Doomed #3

This issue opens up to three years ago with a shooting at the metropolis museum of history. Sorry kids can't go to the museum today looks like there's a shooting going down. Next we see Roman kiss his bleeding boyfriend and tell him that he loves him. Roman finds a belt I think that he uses to help stop the bleeding but ends up turning him into the alpha centurion. I'm guessing him and the monster Reiser turn into are gonna duke it out at some point. Next we see Reiser walking his aunts dog. Oh good the dog isn't dead. Anyways next we see Reiser talk to Jayne about what he did in the cleaning room. Well she took that surprisingly well... and now she's back to being stuck up. I hate when girls act all stuck up. Hey where'd the dog go? If you ask me it seems like Reiser purposely doesn't keep a close eye on that dog just so it can get lost or die. Oh hey that geeky kid from the last issue is holding it. I bet that's the only action he's gotten in weeks. Reiser and extreme geek fight. Boo this is like watching those fights where the girls just slap each other real hard and whine the whole time. This issue ends with Wonder Girl, Power Girl and Flash boy coming to star labs. Artwork was ok. Story wise boo. I give this issue a 5 out of 10. I think I'm gonna sleep now. Yep this series literally makes me tired just reading an issue.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment