Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, October 26, 2015

Review: Batman Beyond #2

This issue opens up with Barbara, Max and Tim running from robots. I think everyone in the world should make a mental note to never invent robots cause it's obvious robots if made will kill all the humans. Actually probably not I mean you watch terminator and irobot and it seems like the mechanics are still stupid in some way and don't kill all the humans leading to them being destroyed by the leftover humans. Anyways Max ends up getting taken and gets processed. Ya I definitely wouldn't want to be processed I mean did you see the smiles the people had. If you ever see someone smiling in a horrible situation then you know somethings wrong cause no human can be that happy and smile that much unless they're crazy. Next we see Barbara and Tim go underground. Something tells me that won't end well. Yep see they're already getting attacked by evil cyborg and inque. Note to self avoid any girls with the name inque. Oh hell ya Tim just got his suit back online by using cyborg to power it up. Dam looks like he's taking a beating. This issue ends with Tim getting captured by brother eyes creepy smiling max, inque and cyborg. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good definitely reminds me of the old cartoon they had of Batman Beyond. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. For a computer brother eye seems kinda slow. Replacing I for eye doesn't make you sound smart when you say eye have seen everything. Just makes you sound dumb even if you are an all powerful virus robot thing.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment