Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Review: Doomed #2

This issue opens up with a gym class scene. Oh no having flashbacks to my days in school. Anyways we see the typical every kid gets picked and the only left is the worst player or geek. Though I agree with all the kids I wouldn't want him on my team either. Wait is the coach really making fun of him and telling all the kids not to make his nose bleed much? Dude that's not right. I'm sure glad I never had teachers like that. Next we see the geek pull out some gun and kill the coach who was an alien. Ya even after that I still wouldn't want him on my team. Next we see sunburn guy climbing up through the sewers and saying his skin or blood feels like it's on fire. Well maybe next time you won't stay in the tanning bed so long. Anyways a bus hits his head and goes flying. This definitely will not make him look like a good guy. We see sunburn guy save a chick from the bus but also kick it so hard that it goes flying. Hey quit causing damage you idiot. Next we see the lady wake up and some police come and tell him to stay away from the women and one of the cops says that could be confusing... um how? Anyways sunburn guy raises his hands and disappears in a bright purple light. I take it he's trying to a magician now with that dissappearing act. Next we see Reiser turn back into a human and go back to his apartment. This issue ends with the two cops from earlier finding the geek down in the subway tunnel from issue one and telling him to step into the light causing the same cop to say how that'd be confusing. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise um weird. I give this issue a 6 out of 10. So what is it with those scenes with the cops? Cause if they think those panels are funny they're not.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment