Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, October 16, 2015

Review: Deathstroke #5

This issue opens up Batman asking Deathstroke why he's in gotham. I agree with Harley Quinn Batman it's not like he's gonna just confess everything like they do in the movies. Next we see Batman and Deathstroke fight. I wonder who's gonna win this fight. I hope Deathstroke does but then he'd kill Batman. Well looks like Batman is beating the crap out of Deathstroke. Well actually Deathstroke is letting him but still he's getting the crap beat out of him. Finally Deathstroke is getting some blows in. And now Batman is back to beating the crap out out of him. Man this fight is getting intense so I think I'm gonna go make some popcorn. Ok guys back from making popcorn. Looks like Batman and Deathstroke are still fighting. Next we see Deathstroke tell Batman that he's looking for his son and that Batman is in his way so if anything happens to his son he'll hold Batman responsible which distracts Batman giving Deathstroke the chance to slam him into a wall. Wait why is Batman smiling. I'm guessing that's not a good thing Deathstroke you might want to- well Batman hit him pretty hard before I could finish my sentence. Next we see Harley jump out one of the buildings windows while some presents tic. Next we see the building blow up and Harley search the ruble for Deathstroke. Next we see Rose Wilson and Jericho meet with Possum. Um Rose you shouldn't trust him he's not a good guy. Possum uses some sound from his phone to put Jericho down for a bit. This issue ends with Odysseus holding Possums head. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good can't wait to see how this arc ends. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So now that Possums head severed from his body that means he's really dead and won't come back right?

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment