Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Review: Midnighter #5

This issue opens up with Matt running with some old men and getting lapped by them. Wait how'd he get lapped by all of them I mean he's not fat and looks like he's in shape so how'd that even happen? Next we see Midnighter fighting while he's talking to Matt on the phone. All I think when Midnighter does that is show off. Next we see Noi Akayevich make food for him and his booty call I think. I mean heck he slept with her and then just left. Next we see Grayson and Midnighter go down in a subway tunnel. Wait why is Midnighter cuffing himself to Grayson? Yo Midnighter no time to take advantage of Grayson and do the naughty with him get to work and kill some monsters. Oh hey look him being cuffed to Grayson helped him kill a one eyed wolf... I think not exactly sure what it is. Anyways Grayson and Midnighter come face to face with Noi Akayevich and get shot through the roof. Plan failed I guess. Oh heck ya Midnighter just teloported and kicked Noi Akayevich in the side of the face. Next we see Midnighter throw a shard of glass that Grayson breaks causing it to shatter and go in Noi Akayevichs back paralyzing him. This issue ends with Matt and Midnighter having thanksgiving dinner. I wonder who's up in the chopper with the sight aimed at Matt and Midnighter. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder how many kinky people are gonna read this issue and cuff themselves to their partner after reading that part where Midnighter cuffed himself to Grayson.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment