Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, October 2, 2015

Review: The New 52 Futures End ( Harley Quinn #1 )

This issue opens up with Harley Quinn in a crate. I bet some of the fanboys at this part thought hey ship her to my house and if you can't ship her to my house ship a blow up doll that looks just like her. Oh also make sure my parents don't know what it is. Some of the fanboys would deny this but they'd definitely be lying. Anyways we see Harley Quinn in the back of a plane feeding dogs some of her bacon. Aww how cute. See this is one reason why I love Harley Quinn cause she's an animal lover. Next the plane crashes and Harley Quinn wakes up on a deserted island. Well normally good things don't happen on deserted islands so we can all assume that something bad will happen. See already she lost her beaver... hey not that beaver you pervert the robot one that talks to her. Anyways Harley Quinn finds a soccer ball and draws a face on it and thinks of naming it wilson. Some guy I work with made a tape ball and named it wilson. Harley ends up finding her beaver and putting him around her neck. Next Harley meets the natives of the island who think she's a goddess. Ya she is. Harley ends up having them entertain her by having them get oiled up and fight. So basically wrestling. I take that back it's a fight to the death now that they threw knives in. The natives end up taking Harley up one hundred forty eight stairs just so she can meet their god king who is none other than Joker. Joker tells Harley Quinn what he did on the island and that they are to get married that night. No don't marry him it won't end well trust me I know cause I've already read this and seen into your futures end. Next we see Harley in a dress with a bunch of animals singing and helping her. Dang it was only a dream. Next we see Harley and Joker at the mouth of mount mukaka where the precher or ceremony guy says they both have to jump in the volcano after he finish the ceremony. See told you it doesn't end well. Also I knew her being on a deserted island wouldn't end well. She should have ran when she had the chance. The volcano ends up falling apart or erupting and sends Harley Quinn towards some palm trees. That looks painful but hey she's alive. This issue ends with a mysterious man coming to save Harley Quinn. Artwork was great. Story wise pretty good and cute. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Harley Quinn looked beautiful in both dresses :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment