Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Review: Batman Beyond #1

This issue opens up with a gang of jokers attacking a bulding that protects gotham from brother eye well something in that building protects gotham. Also brother eye kinda sounds like a religious group. Anyways the gang of jokers get the the place where a cube is called the veil. Wait if the gaurds are dead how does their dna still work for all the security stuff. People might want to fix that shit in the future so stuff like this doesn't happen. Anyways they start a protal call when they take the cube out. Oh hey look Batman has come to save the day. Wait that's not Batman it's Batman Beyond. Anyways he takes out the gang of jokers and puts the cube back where it was so brother eye doesn't find gotham. Next we see Tim Drake go to some woman called Nora Boxer. Who's Nora Boxer? I never read the weekly series so I have no clue who she is. Guess I'll look her up online after I write this review. Nora tells Tim about a place called the lodge that holds prisoners and has some of Terrys friends. It sounds comfy if you don't know what the place is but after Tim hearing what it is why would he want to go there? I mean I wouldn't which is why I wouldn't be a very good superhero. Next we see Tim go to the lodge and scout out the place. You might want to move around instead of staying in one place Tim. Cause normally you'll get caught if you stay in one place while you scout out a dangerous place. See robot superman is already attacking you. Tim shocks Robot superman sending him flying and making some of his functions fail. Superman zero Batman Beyond one. Next we see alfred and Tims suit go offline. I have a feeling that brother eye is gonna infect alfred with a virus that'll do something to Tims suit and also help him find gotham when Tim goes back there. This issue ends with Tim going in the lodge and coming face to face with someone. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good definitely will keep reading. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'd totally be part of that joker gang in the future. Not cause I'm the villan type but because clowns are awesome and I'd totally be up for being a clown with a bunch of other clowns.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment