Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Review: Brandi Bare #2

This issue opens up where we left off with Dylan running across the school yard naked. I'm taking a guess that a lot of perverts buy this series or geeks who don't get any. And no I'm in neither of those categories. Anyways Dylan sneaks all the way through campus without being seen till she gets to her room where Alice is playing a dungeon board game with some boys. Next we see Brandi wake up and take a shower. Also I think the writer and artists are trying to lure guys in with the covers and pages like this. Oh look at that Brandis in the wrong bathroom. Brandi gets a surprise when she turns around to see Todd. My mormon friend would probably tell me that me reading these books is a sin and that I'll burn in hell for it. To that I say oh well. Anyways we see Dylan go back to the old ladys shop and gets a necklace totem that looks like the devil. Dylan remember last time. Definitely wouldn't take that totem if I were you. We see Dylan in her room with Alice and the totem trying to figure out what the words say. Um hello your in a room with a geek ask her I'm sure she knows what it says. Dylan decides not to use the totem and leaves it in the room with Alice. Bad idea. Next we see Dylan yelling at Xian, Brandi and Rosie when they all hear a loud boom. Let me guess Alice got the totem to work. Yep knew she'd figure it out and something bad would happen. Do all the magical items in the old ladys shop have to be a bit or way revealing or is that just the writer and artists making sure all the guys read this series just to see a half naked girl shower, a naked girl streak and a giant blue monster with little clothing. Anyways Brandi and her friends end up getting the totem off Alices neck. This issue ends with all four girls showering together. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good and weird. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Well now I'm gonna post this on a comic shops facebook page that I go to to get all the guys to read this series. Kidding... not.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment