Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review: Wytches #1

This issue opens up with some woman in a tree. How'd she even get in there. Anyways she yells for help and her son shows up. She tells him that someone pledged her to them. I'm guessing once you pledged someone there now the Wytches property. Note to self avoid Wytches or anyone who believes in them. Then he hits his mom with a rock and says pledged is pledged... man this kid is violent. I'm guessing dad told him to do that to anyone who tried climbing out of trees, which I would do but only if I didn't know the person or if it was some monster. Next we meet our main character Sailor Rooks and her dad Charles Rooks. Wait what about the story with Timothy and his mom? I want to know who pledged her to the Wytches. Scott Snyder there better be a back story for that sometime. Sailor goes to school and gets told that some guy likes to brush girls with his dick. I'm guessing Scott heard conventions like this in high school cause I sure as heck never did. Or maybe he just listened in on the conversations which just makes him seem like a creep. The chick that tells Sailor about dick brush guy ask her if she really killed some girl. Well that's not nice to ask on the first day. Actually maybe it is.. I mean heck you gotta make sure the new kid won't kill you at some point in time. We see a flashback to some chick basically being a bitch to Sailor and pulling a gun on her. Is it me or are the kids and teenagers in this issue violent. Now I'm gonna be scared to go near a kid or teenager for fear of getting my brains bashed in. This issue ends with Sailor screaming. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if someone starts coming out of a tree hit them with a rock and run.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment