Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, July 17, 2015

Review: Harley Quinn #7

This issue opens up with Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy at the beach. While at the beach some guys in spee don'ts walk up to Harley and Ivy. One of them rubs Harleys feet and paints her toenails. I wish I was him. Yes I like Harley so what. Anyways Harley and Ivy go back to Harleyes place where Ivy finds out that Harleys been posting to a website and put the bounty on herself. This issue ends with some guy getting shot in the face by Tony. Artwork was great. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Harley is so cute when she's trying to fall asleep :)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment