Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Review: Solitary #3

So this issue opens up with Tim getting the shit beat out of him by prisoners. I haven’t watched orange is the new black but I'm betting it doesn't have this kinda stuff in it. Next we find out that the person under the hood is Matt Shelter Tims dad old crime fighting partner... wait what made him do all this? We also meet a new character Pegg who is also a prisoner but is the only one that seems lime he doesn't want to beat the shit out of Tim. Also what's this Arthur day Tim keeps bringing up? I sure hope they explain that more in the second volume. Anyways Tim finally starts beating the shit out of some prisoners. Fuck ya this is awesome! Finally he's not being their little bitch. We also see a flashback of Shelter basically killing Tims mom and dad but not monologing like other villans do. Well that's definitely something you normally don't see in comics or movies. I mean if the villans followed Shelters example of not monologing they might actually win. This issue ends with Tim getting his powers back. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if you're a villain dont monolog and you'll actually win. Write that down in your notes if you have any.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment