Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review: Lock And Key #6 ( Welcome To Lovecraft )

So this issue opens up with Sam holding a gun to Tylers head. Tylers mom tells Sam where to find one of the keys. Echo makes Bode a promise that if he can find and get the omega key that he'll make sure Sam doesn't hurt or kill anymore of his family members. Tyler takes Sam up to his moms room and makes him look in his moms underwear drawer while he gets the gun. I'm sure Sam would be sniffing all her panties if he wasn't looking for a key cause he seems like a creep. Bode gets the omega key off of Kinseys bracelet and gives it to echo. Echo uses the omega key to go into Kinseys room and unlock the door that can turn him into a boy or girl... wait so is she.. I mean he a boy or girl? I'm confused. Echo ends up killing Sam but telling him something important. I knew that'd happen I knew echo couldn’t be trusted. This issue ends with Tyler introducing echo.. I mean Jack to Kinsey and Bode. At least I think his name is Jack. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. I wonder if all the lonely perverted comic nerds reading this book thought he if I had the door that changed my gender in my room I'd use it to change into a girl so I could do stuff with myself.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment