Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review: Tales From Oz #2 ( Cowardly Lion )

This issue opens up with Thorne holding his dead fathers body. Next we get to see his past and that his brother was more like a man than him expect he was a complete ass about it. I mean when I read this is all I could think is Thorne gay? I mean he's a guy but he seems to like a lot of stuff that girls like. Thorne and his brother fight.. wait the guy/girl won. Next we see Thane and Thorne fall in love with the same girl. We get to see that Thorne and Priya fall and love which causes Thane to get jelous. I think she fell in love with Thorne though cause he probably pretended to be gay so she'd think he liked everything she was into. Or maybe it's cause he wasn't an ass. This issue ends with Thorne and his brother fighting to the death. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Remember if you ever want to get a girl just pretend to be her gay best friend.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment