Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Review: Solitary #1

So in this issue we meet our main character Timothy Shawn Hill who is in prison for murdering people. I'm guessing this isn't gonna be your average superhero book. We also meet Warden Ames who hates our main character. I have a feeling he's gonna end up becoming a villain later on. Anyways they kill off the main character... wait really? That short? Oh sorry forgot there's more pages. Next we meet Jerry and his assistant Willie who are basically cutting open the main character. Really he came back to life. Just like every superhero comic nowadays. This issue ends with the main character being put in solitary. Artwork was really good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if you ever become a superhero you'll be invancable because no matter how many times you die you'll always come back.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment