Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Review: Tales From Oz #1 ( Tin Man )

This issue opens up with Tin Man telling us how Zemora failed to take over Oz so her two daughters Zinna and Lynessa split Oz in half. Lynessa took the west side and became the wicked witch of the west. Next we get to see Tin Man.. I mean Nicholas chopping wood. While he's chopping wood he sees Thora making butterflies with maic. Let me guess something tragic happens and the big buff guy saves the damsel in distress... yep how'd I know? Anyways Nicholas takes Thora to Lynessa so she can heal Thoras wound. After Thora gets better Nicholas and her fall in love. Lynessa gets jelous and has her gaurds hunt them down. This issue ends with Nicholas getting turned into Tin Man. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. This is a better love story than twighlight. No I'm being serious it is.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment