Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, July 10, 2015

Review: New Suicide Squad #10

So in this issue we see that the new league puts kids in school and never lets them play or have a weekend. I'm gonna agree with Boomerang no weekend would suck balls. Next we see Harley shooting Rockets at Parasite. Well that definitely shows you how crazy she is. Hey I never noticed she has blue eyes, her eyes are very pretty. Sage tries to play nice guy and get information on belle reve from bonnie. No bonnie don't tell him how the whole place runs. If he knows then he can destroy the place from the inside out. We also find out that Amanda waller does not trust him. Well ya some people with the name sage can't be trusted like my ex. This issue ends with Manta beating the shit out of Boomerang. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. This story arc is good so far can't wait for the next.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment