Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Review: TnC ( Year One Collection )

So in this first Collection we meet the Matthews Cory, Tia, Mitchel, Ciara, Colby, Jazmyn, Steve. And we follows all their wacky adventures wich is fun and funny at some points. We also see that Cory likes to visit his daughter while she works... what do you mean he just goes there for the toys? What kind of father is he? Anyways we also meet Steve Ciaras bearded dragon and Jazmyn the family dog I think. We also get to see some special guests artist do a few strips. I think my favorite guest artist strip would have to be the arrow one that made me laugh. We see that cory likes to collect action figures and stuff no wonder he only sees his daughter at work to get the toys. Artwork was pretty good. I give this year one collection a 10 out of 10. Can't wait for the second year to come to print. I'd definitely suggest this book for all ages.

Sites to check out:
www.tnccomics.com
www.facebook.com/tnccomics
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment