Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review: Halo Escalation #1

This issue opens up with commander palmer fighting in the war room or whatever they call it in the Halo games now. Tom calls palmer up to tell her that they're meeting with the security council. Is that really what our government will be called in the future? I have to say it's kinda lame. Also there's one line where she says that's why he's the boss and she's a spartan and he says that and a ton of armor and doesn't finish the rest of the conversation till they get on the ship. What'd he do hold his breath the whole time till they got there? Next Tom learns that the new covenant and the brutes are fighting so now his team has to help. This issue ends with Tom and his team getting attacked. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Man I can't wait for the next halo game.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment