Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, July 3, 2015

Review: Outcast #3

This issue opens up with some people named Thersa and Luke helping some guy named Blake and I'm guessing he used to be Thersas husband or boyfriend probably husband with how old these two look. Ok there kissing. Looks like their kissing session is getting intense... wait did he really just bite off part of her tongue? Well that's definitely gotta hurt. Note to self when kissing a girl keep your tongue out of her mouth if things start to get intense. What is with this series and eating flesh... wait now I get it it's cause the writer of the walking dead is writing this and zombies like flesh. Though I guess possed people could really eat people if they felt like it. Or maybe most the people in this series who are possed are just poor and out of food so theh eat other people or themselves. I don't blame them though cause like I said in my first review for this series if I got extremely hungry and didn't have food I'd eat myself so I wouldn't starve. Anyways back to the story. We see the reverend playing poker while drunk and smoking. Why is he the reverend and why does he think he can perform exorcist if he's not really that holy of a person? The reverend also says that god doesn't give a crap what you do so if you want to masterbate go ahead and do it. Ok I'll keep that in mind reverend. Next we see the old guy with a hat save a little girl named Holly. Who is this guy? Is he good or bad? Kyle has lunch with and old man who doesn't want to be alone after his wife died. See Kyles nice which proves that he's worthy of performing the exorcisms and not the reverend. This issue ends with someone coming to talk to Kyle. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. After reading and reviewing this I'm suddenly hungry but I'm all out of food so I'll go chop off a few of my fingers and eat them.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment