Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, July 6, 2015

Review: Outcast #4

So this opens up where issue three left of with detective lucke talking to Kyle. Luke ask Kyle for help. Let me guess Kyles gonna get the reverend involved.. yep knew it. I wouldn't involve the reverend. He's not a holy man so I don't see how he'll really help you with lukes partner and yes it's lukes partner who bit of part of Thersas tongue. So I was wrong in thinking Blake was her husband. I'm guessing Blake and her had an affair though. Luke I'd just let the deamon have its way with your partner. If it were me I wouldn't help him but hey you don't know what went on so. Anyways Kyle meets some lady while helping the reverend and she nearly kills Kyle over him trying to catch her so she wouldn't fall. If I were Kyle I'd just let her fall next time but hey he's nicer than me so bravo Kyle. Megan gets after her husband for beating up Donnie who used to beat her up or whatever. Dude tell her Kyle started it maybe she'll understand don't just sit there looking like an idiot. I mean she cares about Kyle so maybe she'll understand why you helped him beat Donnie up. This issue ends with Luke, the reverend and Kyle going into prison to get the deamon out of Blake. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder if Blake is gonna eat someones flesh in the next issue. If so that'd prove my theory that the towns just poor and everyone's becoming canables so they dont starve.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment