Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review: Colder #1 ( The Bad Seed )

In this issue we meet our main character Declan who is really cold. He better not sparkle in the son or I'll stop reading this. Anyways his girlfriend Reece takes him to the institute that she works at so he can cure some of the insane people. We also meet some creepy looking guy with a gross looking face. Hey dude ever heard of plastic surgery that might fix your ugly face just saying. Anyways he starts chopping peoples fingers off. I see that you have a finger fetishist well I sure have a foot fetishist. Anyways Reeces friends at work ask for gossip cause they eat it like cake. Well if gossip where cake I'm sure you'd all be fat or dead by now cause that's all girls do is gossip. Reece tells her friends how Declan used to be insane or whatever and after he came out of it they started living together. I'm guessing she loves crazy people. I wouldn't date some crazy person right away I'd be to afraid that they might bash my skull in or that they might make me into a sacrifice for their fake gods or creature that they worship. Also if he was insane how can he cure the insane other than his powers. Though I guess maybe that would make sense if a crazy person finally broke their craziness then they could help the other crazies cause they've been in their shoes. Though everyone is a little crazy so there’s you something to think about. This issue ends with creepy face guy also known as Swivel pouring milk on Declans hands and giving him some teeth to chew on. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I've never heard of people chewing on teeth but I guess if you can do it I'll go pull out one of my teeth and eat it.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment