Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Review: Lock And Key #5 ( Welcome To Lovecraft )

So this issue opens up with some guy trying to light a smoke and a bus blowing up. Quick get your boat over to the blown up bus there's fire over there that'll light your cigarette for you. Hold on how'd Sam get on the boat so quick? I'm guessing he's a fast swimmer. Next we see Tyler lighting a lighter and burning his hand. I'm thinking there's to much stuff with fire in this chapter. I'm surprised my book hasn't started on fire yet. Bode goes to talk to echo also known as ring girl and tells her the knock knock joke his dead dad told him... really? Your dads dead and that joke is stupid. Ring chick jumps out of the well.. she gonna come out of my book next? Hold on guys I'm getting a call..... well that was an odd call, someone called me just to say seven days. Wait. Damit I knew something like that would happen with ring chick in this book. This issue ends with Sam holding Tyler at gun point. Artwork was really good. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Oh hell no now the chick from the ring is crawling out of my book.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment