Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 9, 2016

Review: Spider-Man #3

Most this issue is Miles Morales grandma yelling at him and telling him to stay off drugs which I'm sure he already knows. Two girls do visit him well actually one does but she was able to get inside his house cause she was so small. Later on we see Black Cat have a talk with Hammerhead and put a bounty on the new Spider-Mans head. To see how this issue ends and who the new student is in Miles class go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise good but not great. I give this issue a 7 out of the 10. Hopefully next issue has some action. Things I learned from this issue. To stay away from drugs... well shit I vape so guess I'm screwed now.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment