Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Review: Snow Fall #3

This issue opens up with Inspector Davitika Deal searching Dr. August Reasons memories or something and trying to find out where he hid their secret formula or whatever. I'm gonna take a nap so wake me up when things get interesting... no that's not interesting yes I see that she's looking into Anthony Farrows memories now but still not interesting. Actually I'm kinda creeped out since there's a creepy little girl in his memories. Well looks like they finally found her. Next we get a scene where Dr. August Reasons pops out his eye and uses the blood to make a storm appear or at least start to appear. Note to self don't pop out your own eye unless you want to be a pirate or have powers that allow you to make it snow. I see that you created a storm and are now using it on the inspector and her men but it's not killing them so I'm gonna have to dock this issue a couple points for that. Oh look Anthony Farrow did something useful for once he shocked Dr. August Reasons. To see how this issue ends go buy and read it or don't cause it's not that interesting. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise ya to be honest I took a long nap through most of it so ya. I give this issue a 7 out of 10. So glad I took this series off my pull. Things I learned from this issue. That the little girl from the ring is now in snow fall so I'm pretty sure I'll get a phone call and a voice will say seven days. But don't worry I won't be stupid and freak out like a little girl like most people in those movies I'll ignore it since seven days could mean anything.  Heck maybe in seven days I'd become extremely rich :)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment