Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 16, 2016

Review: Salvagers #4

This issue opens up with a pod or something from Harrier Salvage landing on the nearby planets surface next to the Darzinean Warspray. After that we get a bunch of scenes of Brigby trying to shut off the power while Bill finds a ship that from what I can tell is badass or something. Um Tegan probably not the best time to try and talk to Bill since you just gave away his position by asking what's going on which how not caused a shit ton of droids to go after him. No quit Tegan... damit she just gave away his position again. Anyways next we see Bill go in a really dark room so that he can blind one of the droids somehow and destroy it. Dam that was badass. He just took out two droids and got in the weapons depot. To see how he took down both droids go buy and read this issue.  Well Bills day keeps getting worse cause the weapons depot is empty and now a droid has a blaster to his head. Hey Brigby might want to shut off the power before Bill dies. See this kind of shit is what makes me never want to go to space. Even if someone offered me ten thousand dollars I still wouldn't do it. Oh good Brigby finally got the power shut off before that droid could kill Bill. To see how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. So far it's kinda slow paced but in a good way. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So who is Maggy?  I'm guessing it must be someone that Bill loved a lot since he said her name when he thought he was going to die. Things I learned from this issue. When fighting droids on a spaceship make sure Bill is with you.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment