Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Review: Quantum And Woody #4

This issue opens up with Quantum sorta breaking into the secret base of E.R.A to see what I mean buy sorta broke in go read the issue. Next we get villain monologue. Man villans need to really learn from past villans and if there's none then they should watch movies with villans in them so they can learn from those villans. Anyways some cyborg half human dude plays a tape that burns up. We learn that the evil leader of E.R.A has learned how to make clones and pretty much everyone who works for her is a clone. I'm surprised she can stand being around herself so much. Oh look while all the villans were being stupid and monologing Quantum let all their breakthroughs escape. Basically all hell breaks loose and Quantum saves Woody. To see if they beat E.R.A and how this issue ends go buy and read it. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh pretty much saw it coming so I give this issue a 7 out of 10. Now I need to find the second volume. Things I learned from this issue. Don't experiment on stuff unless you want it to break free or get set loose and kill you along with anyone else who experimented on it.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment