Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, December 5, 2016

Review: Batgirl #1

This issue opens up with Batgirl fighting a geisha. Oh come on I wanted to see the rest of the fight. Ok good it looks like we're going back a few hours to when she first arrived in Naha and met her roommate who used to be friends with her when she was little. I'm sure he's there for something else. I mean heck what he told her sounds like a cover story to me. Wow they move fast already they're eating Octopus together and drinking craft beer together. Hopefully he doesn't take pictures of her later while she sleeps. Heck my friend did that with one of our friends and now I'm never gonna sleep in a room that he's in. Dude I don't think puking in a toilet and blaming it on the food that Barbara picked is a good way to get to her heart. Maybe say ya those two beers I had did a number on me but that Octopus was pretty dam good. Next we see Barbara and her roommate at a dance where Barbara finally gets to meet Fruit Bat. I'm not even shitting you that's really her superhero name. I'm guessing Batwoman was already taken when she wanted to dress as a bat and be a hero. So anyways we finally get back to where this issue started. And to see who wins the fight and how this issue ends go buy and read it. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Hopefully her roommate becomes less of a wimp in the next issue. Things I learned from this issue. There's actually a superhero in Dc Comics named Fruit Bat that surprisingly never got her own series. Next thing you know a new superhero will take Batmans place and call himself Bloodsucking Bat.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment