Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Review: Mockingbird #3

This issue opens up with us seeing all the stuff Bobbi did when she was younger to try and get powers. See kids if you try this stuff you could possibly die. Anyways we see that later on in life she forgot about wanting to be a superhero and focused on science and math. So focus on math and science and then I'll become a superhero? That's what I'm getting out of this so buy guys I'm gonna go study some math and science so I can become a superhero. We go to the present where we see some cop on top of a roof trying to give a sixth-grade girl that has super powers a juice box... um what? Ya let me tell you she's on a rooftop with her friends in a giant rainbow bubble cause she wants a juice box. Smart thinking... not! Anyways Mockingbird talks to her for a bit till a chopper flys over and gets shot down by the girls powers. So her power is to turn things black and white? Well hopefully they take care of her before she makes this whole issue black and white. I like how she used her powers on the news reporter. The other people not so much. To see if Mockingbird stops her and how this issue ends go buy and read it. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So remember kids if a bad guy is holding people hostage it's because he needs a juice box. Things I learned from this issue. That Hillary Clinton would enjoy it a lot.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment