Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, December 12, 2016

Review: Mockingbird #4

This issue opens up with Mockingbird taking blood samples from a bunch of dead animals and putting the disease that was in them in her own body.. or are they saying that her being around all those dead animals put it in her? I'm so confused but I guess that's the point of this first arc. Later on we see Mockingbird swim down to an evil sciencetist lair called T.I.M where she runs into a gaurd who basically talks to her instead of letting the others know there's an intruder. Note to self when working with evil sciencetist sound the alarm if you find an intruder instead of making small talk with them. Though Mockingbird is hot so I guess she'd be very distracting making you forget to sound the arm. We see Mockingbird save Lance Hunter and then put herself in a tank full of water. To see if she lives or not and how this issue ends go buy and read it. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise confusing but good I think. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Can't wait to see how this arc ends. Things I learned from this issue. Mockingbird is very distracting. Heck if she walked in my room right now I'd be so distracted by her that I'd never finish this senten-

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment