Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Review: Insexts #7

This issue opens up with Lady Bertram staring at Sylvia. Don't you hate when the dead come back to haunt you? I know I sure do. Anyways we get a bunch of scenes where the hag talks till William decides to break free and try to kill her only to get himself killed. Well can't say I didn't see that coming. I mean he's no creature and wasn't in the series much till the last few issues. Plus when I saw him in the first issue I knew he wouldn't last long. Also really William dying is what made you get angry and transform into a giant bug Lady Bertram? Also don't kill anyone close to Lady Bertram unless you want her to get extremely mad and turn into a giant bug, then kill you. Yay our heros won. To see how this issue ends and what happens to Lady Bertram after she kills the hag go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good end to the first arc. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Can't wait to read the next arc :). Things I learned from this issue. If you're a regular human in a world full of people who can turn into creatures don't try and kill one of the evil ones cause you'll just end up dead.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment