Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bullshit Blog Update #141

Hey guys just writing this to let you all know that this will be my last post for the year and that I should be back sometime late January if not then February. And yes I will still continue to post twice daily next year to. Also some exciting news is I finally got my awesome big box from Dirk Manning :). Can't wait to try the coffee once I actually buy a coffe grinder but I'll definitely use the mug a lot and can't wait to re read Tales Of Mr. Rhee Volume 3 :). anyways hope you all have a great Christmas and new years.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment