Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Review: Solar Flare #1

This issue opens up with our main character and some other guy wondering how the people they're hiding from have working electricity. I'm guessing that it's some government base. I mean heck they're prepared for everything. Next we see our same main character get a call from his mom telling him how excited she is that he's gonna talk to a sciencetist.. um why? They'll probably just talk about global warming and other boring things instead of how scientists will actually make hover boards and flying cars. And no those stupid scooter things with two wheels do not count as hover boards. Later on we see our main character tell some guy how rich he is now since his dead wife invested money into an independent video streaming company. I doubt they're as good as Netflix cause you can't beat Netflix and chill ;). Um now our main character is teaching some guy how to bat and then talking about how he didn't get to exercise in the morning. Well I'm sure my friend did after he drank his muscle milk #teammusclemilkman! To see how this issue ends go buy and read it. Artwork was ok. Story wise slow and kinda boring. I give this issue a 7 out of 10. Normally if a book were this bad I'd stop getting issues but since I got all six issues at comic con I'll read and review them to let you know if it's a good series or not. Things I learned from this issue. When talking to a sciencetist be very excited and make sure everyone in uour family knows cause you know they'll be excited for you to. If it's an actor or actress that you'll be having lunch with don't worry about getting excited or telling all your family cause they're not as exciting as sciencetist. :)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment