Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Review: Snow Fall #5

This issue opens up with us seeing the White Wizards past attempt at trying to get into a city that has defense that he helped make. Yep already I'm bored. So anyways of course he fails to get in the first time which brings us to the present where he's trying again but has a group of trouble makers to help him. Something tells me things won't go as planned which will end in him dying or all of them dying. Anyways we get a few boring scenes where some fat bald dude talks to Inspector Davitika Deal. Skip. So anyways White Wizard uses Anthony Farrow to get the other inspector and there chopers to come out and take him but kill everyone else giving the White Wizard what he needs to use his powers. Oh look it worked but ended badly. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh could be better. I give this issue a 5 out of 10. So glad this series is off my pull. Things I learned from this issue. Don't work with the White Wizard unless you want to end up dead.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment