Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, December 9, 2016

Review: Green Arrow #3

This issue opens up with Green Arrow breaking into queen industries. Hey that's already been done in the tv show but not quite like this one where he knocks all his gaurds out and runs into a room full of people with torches. They emo or something? Like I'm sure that building has electricity unless Cyrus Broderick forgot to pay the power bill. Next we get a scene where Diggle goes to some church where he holds a priest at gunpoint and has him lead him in some secret part of the church. For a minute there I thought Diggle hated all religious people but now it all makes sense. Oh hell yes we get a scene where Green Arrow beats the crap out of all the emos in Cyrus Brodericks office and then steals the laptop, shoots an arrow has an explosive device on it and breaks through the window before he gets blown to hell. Later on we see Black Canary scaring the shit out of the worker that the Green Arrow bribed in the first issue. I'm guessing she'd be rough in bed which makes me think she'd probably be into some weird kinky stuff which means she'd probably be fun to sleep with ;). We get a whole fight scene of Green Arrow vs Shado. To see who wins and how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise really good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. See I knew that if Green Arrow bribed people with a lot of money that someone would find out that he was Oliver Queen. Things I learned from this issue. Cyrus Broderick has an army of emos working for him.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment