Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Review: Shutter #1

This issue opens up with Kate Kristopher snd her dad on the moon for her seventh birthday. I bet when people heard about him and his daughter going to the moon they said it was a hoax or fake like some people do with the moon landing clear back then. Next we see an alarm clock I think that looks like a cat wake her up and turn on the tee-vee. Oh so this is one of those comic books where they give certain things weird names. Yay she just punched the cat. With something that annoying I'd probably strangle it. Next we see Kate Kristopher meet a fan of hers. Wait she writes. Now I totally want to read her books. Also what kind of creature was her fan supposed to be cause I know it definitely wasn't human. Next we see Kate Kristopher talking to her friend about the fan she just met and about her twenty seventh birthday. I see she's like me where she doesn't really like her birthday. Next we see Kate Kristopher go to her dads grave. This issue ends with Kate Kristopher getting attacked by ninjas and getting knocked out. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I so want to see the pictures that she takes in peoples dreams. Things I learned from this issue that cat clock thing is really annoying and I'd never buy one.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment