Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, April 18, 2016

Review: Gritt #1

This issue opens up on a planet called Aralios. On this planet we see some kids bullying a kid by taking his Alpha Man hat. Dude not nice he just told you that hat is the only thing that helps him remember his parents. We also learn our main characters real name. Vinny. We come back to the present where we see Gritt also known as Vinny holding the same bully by the shirt and then punching him. Yes finally got my payback for him being such an ass so long ago. We meet a new character named Glory who's pretty hot. We see Gritt and Glory drop off the bad guys at the jail. Next we meet some character named Vigor who is beating the shit out of Glory while a bunch of superheros just watch... I'm so confused what'd she do to piss him off? I'm gonna assume that he's just in a drunken rage right now. Next we see drunken rage man and Gritt basically beat the shit out each. Yep this whole fight scene which was pretty good goes on till the end of the issue where we just see some guy standing there watching drunken rage man hold Gritt by his shirt. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good and confusing feel like they should have more back story in the next issue. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So I know this issue was backed on kickstarter but how come I never heard or saw a link for it? I would've backed this issue and will keep my eyes open for issue two. Things I learned from this issue if you pick on some kid by taking the only thing that reminds him of his parents your definitely an ass and are gonna grow up to be a bad guy at some point.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment