Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, April 22, 2016

Review: Midnighter #9

This issue opens up with Midnighter being shot into some space station where the perdition pistol is being held. Next we see Amanda Waller watch as Midnighter enters the crows nest with a crowbar. We see Midnighter fight some gaurds and then some guy who is almost as fast as the flash though not actually. If you ask me I wouldn't want that guys chest piece hearing that in order to use it it took years of his life away. Fuck yes Midnighter just killed him. Wait why'd Midnighter destroy the pistol? Also who's file was that? Next we see Midnighter tells Helena Bertinelli about the file he found which belongs to Henry Bendix and explains that he's working on a very dangerous project. Later on we get to see Robert interviewing Midnighter and Jason. Next we see Midnighter get in a fight with the suicide squad. Carefully Midnighter don't hurt Harley Quinn. Is it me or is Midnighter getting his ass handed to him by this new guy? Like Midnighter is barely getting any hits in. We find out that the new guys name is Afterthought and he can see five minutes into the future or something. This issue ends with Midnighter getting knocked out and Robert holding his body. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder how Midnighter is gonna beat Afterthought. Things I learned from this issue. Never go up against Afterthought cause he'll kick your ass.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment