Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, November 27, 2015

Review: Supernatural Season 11 Episode 5 ( Thin Lizzie )

This episode opens up with an axe murder happening at the Lizzie Borden murder house. Note to self avoid the Lizzie Borden murder house. Next we see Sam and Dean go to the Lizzie Borden murder house to investigate. Well thst doesn't seem creepy at all to stay in the room that the couple died in. Next we see Dean get his picture taken by some creep. We see some guys mother get axed. I guess in a way they asked for it since they run the place and live there. Well probably isn't a ghost where as someone got murdered at a different place. Dean goes to talk to the creep who took a picture of him. I'd ask the creep if he wanked off to me after he took the picture just to see what he'd say. Creepy guy explains that Amara took his soul while he was at the Lizzie Borden murder house. See why I'm gonna avoid that place. Anyways we see Sam and Dean go to some house with thr creepy guy to see if they can find the wife of the guy who just got murdered. Well Dean just got knocked out. Maybe Sam will have better luck. Nope looks like Cidny got him to. Cidny explains how she met Amara at some place where a lot of goths and weird people like to hang out. Basically a place I'd be. Anyways Amara also sucked her soul out. I have a feeling that at dome point in this season Dean might lose his soul. Oh hey creepy guy just killed Cidny. Dam why have two pretty girls on this show lost their soul and died. This episode ends with Sam and Dean driving off while Amara comes out of the bushes and says by to Dean snd that she'll see him again. This episode was good liking the episodes so far. I give this episode a 10 out of 10. Note to self don't leave a girl for another girl or the ex will kill me with an axe.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment