Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, November 6, 2015

Review: Darth Vader #4

This issue opens up with Vader and Doctor Aphra on planet Geonosis. Oh look it's a flashback of Anikin and Padme. Next we see Triple-Zero and Bt-1 find the droids or droids that look like bugs idk. Dude that was awesome Triple-Zero burned one. Next we see Vader and Aphra in the robot womb factory. Don't ever use that line on a girl I don't think you'd get a good response. I mean unless you count a slap to the face as a good response then go ahead and use that line. Anyways Vader attacks the queen wich causes a ton of robots to come up to vader and explode. Note to self don't try to blow vader up ever cause it doesn't work. Aphra and Vader get off the planet with the robot womb factory. Next we see Krrsantan Black bring vader a package. Show this to your kid and they won't want to look for big foot when they're older. This issue ends with Vaders package dying. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Hey girl can I see your robot womb factory?  ;)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment