Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Review: Supernatural Season 11 Episode 4 ( Baby )

This episode opens up with Sam and Dean washing the impala. I so wish I had their car. Also when I saw them washing the car I thought wouldn't it be nice if they had some maid to do it for them. Except not an old maid, a hot one in a bikini. Next we see Sam and Dean driving in the impala talking about a case. Dean stops at roadhouse where they worked a case eith a girl named Heather. Has there been an episode with her in it? If not what does she look like? Is she hot? I'm guessing the way Dean talks about her that she's hot. Next we see Dean come out of roadhouse in the morning and enter the impala to find a naked Sam and waitress named Piper. At least I think she was a waitress. Anyways Sam falls asleep and has another vision but in the form of a dream with his dad telling him that him and Dean are the only ones who can stop yhe darkness. Well duh I mean heck they've killed a crap load of big bads while other angels and hunters get the leftovers. We see some hot black haired chick named Jessie pick up her friend in Dean and Sams impala and drive around. She's hot. Kinda reminds me of Jenna. Poor Jenna. Next Dean kills- ok n- nope he just chopped off the deputies head and yet he's still alive. Sam and Dean find out that it's a mix between vampire and wearwolf and that you have to stick a coin made of copper in it's mouth then behead it to kill it. Note to self avoid hybrids their harder to kill. Sam and Dean save some old chick who turns out to be one of the vampire wearwolf things and beats the crap out of Dean. Show this to your kids and they'll respect their elders. Old lady puts the deputies head back on who turns out to be the alpha. Next we see Dean stick a bunch of Pennys in the alphas mouth and chop his head off with the car door. Note to self hybrids hate pennys. I mean who doesn't you can't buy shit with a penny. This episode ends with Sam and Dean driving off in a beat up impala. This episode was great. I give this episode a 10 out of 10. I love how the whole episode was from the point of view of the impala. Goes to show how awesome that car is.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment