Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, November 9, 2015

Review: Supernatural Season 11 Episode 3 ( The Bad Seed )

This episode opens up with Dean remembering his conversation with the darkness. I think if him or Sam hurt Amara that he'll get hurt to. Next we see Rowena talki- wait did she just make those witches skin boil and explode. Note to self never piss a witch off. Next we see Amara watching stuff on a laptop. They have laptops in hell now? Oh and apparently treats. Show that scene to your kids and they'll want to die and go to hell do they can get a ton of sugary sweets. Sam and Dean finally find Rowena and chain her up in their basement. Note to self when trying to get something from a girl chain her up in my basement so she'll give me what I want. Anyways we see Amara eat some demons. Note to self avoid people who steal souls. Next we see Cas attack some chick. Bad Cas don't hurt people!. This episode ends with something happening to Amara. Loving this season so far. I give this episode a 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment