Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Review: New Suicide Squad Annual #1

This issue opens up with Captain Boomerang in a glass tank that is being filled up with water. See I hope I never die in water cause drowning is my worst fear. Next we see some kids throwing rocks at Reverse Flash. I thought he ran off in the last issue. Good thing he didn't though. You'll understand at the end of the issue. Anyways next we see Harley Quinn sitting in a room full of blood and bodies. Note to self never piss Harley Quinn off. Harley tells Reverse Flash that he was right when he said what he said a few issues back. Darn I wish I could hug Harley right now. Hate when she's sad. Saladin decides he want Manta to unveil the time bomb they have and betray the United States so that they'll blow his head up on live television. Note to self never drink the kool-aid when in a cult... in fact don't join a cult at all. We see Deadshot try to save Boomerang but fail. Well at least Harley and Reverse Flash didn't fail at saving him. Manta ends up killing Saladin. Um that's not good he just actived the time bomb before he died. I have a feeling this isn't gonna end well for one of the team members. Next we see some kids throwing rocks and shooting at the suicide squad as they drive off. Note to self avoid kids they can be scary at time. No I'm serious there's even some movies with kids that kill people. Reverse Flash gets the time bomb and throws it in the ocean but falls in the water as it explodes. See knew something bad would happen he just went back in time. Also see why it was good that he didn't just run off. This issue ends with some people who work for the pearl group finding a league member who had some of the bane toxin land on him. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good loved this issue and am so glad I finally got it. Definitely a great close to that long arc. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Hopefully Harley Quinn is happy in the next issue.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment