Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Review: Brandi Bare #3

This issue opens up with Brandi telling her roommates that comic con is coming up and that they should all go. I'm sure a lot of the guys that read this issue loved all the incredible art work ;). Anyways next we see Brandi talking to her bear who makes faces... wait does everyone know it can make faces or does it do it when nobody is looking. Maybe I'm just going crazy. Brandi bumbs into Todd again but this time fully clothed. Brandi tells Todd how her friends don't want to go to comic con with her. Wait how's that embarrassing to tell someone your problems. I don't tell people my problems cause I don't open up to people unless I trust them. But when I tell them what's bothering me it doesn't seem embarrassing so I don't get why she thought her problem was embarrassing.  Brandi and Xian go to Brandis house to get years worth of comic con costume. Wait is Xian really teasing Brandis dad again? Eww. We see Dylan, Rosie, Xian and Brandi try on a bunch of comic con costume. Again great artwork for all the lonely geeks to enjoy in their alone time. Next we see the girls all dressed up in their costumes. All I have to ask is who's mega chick and zemia? Crap Alice is outside the door. Guys shut up before she hears you and invites herself to the con with you. I don't want to see that hideous thing go with you. This issue ends with the girls climbing out the window so the hideous monster doesn't go with them. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good and no I actually mean the story was good not something else perverts. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Seriously I get the feeling that Brandis bear is gonna murder everyone at some point.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment