Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, November 13, 2015

Review: Starfire #2

This issue opens up with a news report on the hurricanes status. Note to self never move to a place where they have hurricanes. Next we see Starfire take the two people she's renting from to the school and then get hit by a sign. Well at least she can tell people she's been on a sign before. Next we see Sheriff Gomezs brother take a boat into the eye of the hurricane to save two people who are on a honeymoon. Note to self never have a honeymoon where hurricanes happen. Oh look Starfire just slammed through some guys house. Luckily the guy is out of his gored or he'd probably sue her for the damage she just caused. Yes she's pretty but if I were him and that were my house I'd sue her for all the money she's got so I could fix my house. But knowing me I'd never live in a place like that so I wouldn't have to sue the pretty alien. Anyways next we see Sheriff Gomez go out in the hurricane with a tank and find Starfire so she can have her save her brother. I so wish I had been Sheriff Gomezs brother. You'll understand why at the end of the issue. Anyways Starfire goes and saves the two honeymooners and then saves Sheriff Gomezs brother. Starfire uses mouth to mouth to save Sol. See why I wish I was him in the moment. I would have loved that moment. This issue ends with Starfire finding some big footprints. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Note to self never get on my knees and yell in a big whole to see if someone fell in or I myself will probably fall in.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment