Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Review: The F1rst Hero #3 ( Fight For Your Life )

This issue opens up with Rodney and Pete at some restaurant. Yes I'd like a baconator please. Pete starts talking about the waitress right as she's ordering there food. Dude that's not good. Normally girls don't like it if your not dating them and start talking about them in any way... well unless they're dating some guy and flirt with all the guys while their in the relationship like most my girlfriends have done. Cooper ends up calling one of them right as the argument between him and Jake happened in the last issue. Pete and Rodney go where Jake and Cooper are before Jake can beat the living snot out of him. Good and bad timing. I actually would have liked to seen Jake beat the crap out Cooper after what he said. I mean heck I would. Jake calls his bank to have them give him some money he had put away so he can pay off Coopers debt. Um I don't think that'll go as planned Jake. Yep see Cooper is already stabbing him in the back but big james is also stabbing Cooper in the back. Well this'll be interesting. Hold on gonna go make some popcorn. And back. Next we see Jake and Odinson fight. Oh hell ya Jakes kicking his ass. Oh crap now Odinson is beating the crap out of Jake, and Jake is back to beating the crap out of him. Now Odinson is beating the crap out of Jake. Yes Jake just knocked him out. Big James isn't to happy and shoots Pete in the head. Poor Pete now he'll never be able to give Julie the night of her life. This issue ends with Colonel Kirkson and the extrahuman task force blowing the door open and telling everyone in the room yhat they are under arrest. Artwork was ok. Story wise pretty good loved the Jake and Odinson fight. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Note to self don't friend people who will turn around and stab me in the back.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment