Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man #17.1

This issue opens up with Scratch and some other guy fighting while Hammerhead and Goblin King talk about their fight for Tombstones Turf. Why not just do a dual like they did back in the western days? Next we see Spider-Man crash their dinner date and take out Hammerheads men. Next we see Yuri getting yelled at by her chief for not following the rules. Note to self always follow the rules or I'll get yelled at. Anyways we see Mr. Negative give Yuri more information.  Yuri I think he's trying to have you eliminate all his opponents. Next we see Hammerhead take down Goblin Kings fighter by using his head. Oh so that's why they call him Hammerhead. I thought it was just his spirit animal. Spider-Man takes Hammerhead head out. This issue ends with Mr. Negative watching Spider-Man and the wraith. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise good. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. Note to self never get in a fight with Spider-Man.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment