Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Review: Doomed #4

This issue opens up with Wonder Girl beating the shit out of Reiser. Note to self never piss Wonder girl off. Next we see a half an hour before where Reiser was still in monster form and returning his aunts dog to her. Well I understand why he ran off it wouldn't be nice to give his aunt a heart attack. No one should give an old person a heart attack. I mean heck if you do that karmas gonna have something even worse in store for you. Anyways we see Reiser leap to an abandoned amusement park and destroy more things. Well I guess where as the place is abandoned it doesn't matter. Next we see Clarice come up and whisper something in Reisers ear that changes him back into a naked human. If you ask me it seems like she likes him but has something evil planned for him. Next we go back to Wonder Girl beating the crap out of him. Oh look he just saved her life. Wait did he really need to save her? With her powers I assume she invincible. Right? Wonder Girl uses her rope on Reiser and he changes back into human form ss she pulls him out. Geez Reiser is lucky he's flashed two girls in this issue. Next we see him and Wonder girl talk about his condition. Wait that rope takes peoples life force. Why does she still have it wrapped around him? Wonder Girl tells Reiser how she also has a monster in her named Trigon. Geez it seems like a lot of dc characters in this series have something inside them. Let me guess some of the superheros have a monster inside them to that they control. This issue ends with Superman showing up at star labs. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh. I give this issue a 6 out of 10. Supermans new look seems like something you'd see a jerk wear. Like I get the feeling he's gonna turn into a jerk with that new look.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment