Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, November 2, 2015

Review: Darth Vader #3

This issue opens up with some chick breaking into a room to get the triple-zero personality matrix. She's gonna get caught isn't she? Yep knew it she got caught. I also take it she's a rookie cause what she did was a rookie mistake. Next we see Darth Vader come and save her from going to jail. See Vader being a badass is one of the reasons I have this series on my hold. We find out that the chicks name is Aphra. Aphra takes Darth Vader back to her ship called the ark angel. I have to say that ship looks pretty cool. Wait Vader has fans even in his world. Guess that's not surprising since most his fans are probably bad guys. Anyways Vader cracks the triple-zero personality matrixs code. Note to self have Vader on my side when I need to hack something. Aphra puts the triple-zero personality matrix in her protocol droid. Half the little kids and my friend would see the droid and say stupidly hey that's c3-po. No this droids names is Triple-Zero and knows how to torture people so he's nothing like c3-po. This issue ends with Aphra and Darth Vader going to a planet called Geonosis. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I hope Aphra stays around for awhile cause I like her.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment