Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, November 16, 2015

Review: Batman & Robin Eternal #1

This issue opens up several years in Egypt with a little boys parents being shot. I thought Bruce Waynes parents died in Gotham not Egypt... what do you mean that's not Bruce Waynes parents. Then who's parents is it. Next we see Dick Grayson following a villain with a futuristic bike up the side of a building. Look at that Red Hood joined the fight. Oh and now part of the building blew up. You know I'm gonna become a superhero just so I can damage property and not pay for it. Anyways Grayson and Red Hood take down the villan before Tim Drake is able to use his tech to take him down. Oh hey I know Tim Drake from Batman Beyond. He's more badass in that series. Next we see Grayson go to some grand opening where creepy little kids shoot at him. Note to self kids can be creepy at times. Wait why is Graysons partner shooting at him? Did he piss in everyones cereal or something? Next we see Grayson get his ass handed to him by some girl. I'm guessing Grayson broke to many mirrors, walked under some laders and even crossed a black cats path for all this bad luck to happen to him tonight. Next we see Harper Row meet the orphan I think. We see Grayson put in a file that the chick who kicked his ass gave him. What he finds on it will shock you. No I'm not gonna spoil it. Go pick up this issue and find out for yourself. This issue ends several years in Egypt with Batman holding a gun standing over the boy who's parents just got shot. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Note to self don't piss Batman off or he'll shoot you or your parents.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment