Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Review: Harley Quinn #11

This issue opens up with Mason coming back and his mother making him a breakfast fit for a king. What does that breakfast include? Now I want someone to make me a breakfast fit for a king. Next we see Big Tony show up and get squeezed by Mason. See this is why I'm glad I'm tall so people don't squeeze me to death when they hug me... though I rearly get or give hugs cause they're contagious. Next we see Mason and Big Tony help Harley Quinn carry Power girl up to her room. Note to self never date a girl that size of a giant cause she'll be hard to pick up if she gets knocked out or something. Tony gets his med kit but tells them that they need to take Power Girls clothes off so he can hear her heart beat better. I'm guessing he hasn't gotten lucky in a long time. Though he's short so he could just walk under a girl and look up her skirt if she's wearing one. Hey don't give me that look. I'm sure short girls would do the same thing if guys wore something that showed a bit more of their junk. Next we see Harley Quinn make a new costume for Power Girl. Oh look at that it didn't fit her. In fact it came apart as soon as she got up. I'm sure all the geeks are upset that they didn't get to see Power Girl naked. Harley tells Power Girl that she works at the freak show when she's not fighting crime. Well she's big enough that she'd probably be labeled a freak. Next we see Harley Quinn and Power girl shop for clothes. Hey why don't any of the clothes fit Harley. Oh it's for husky girls. Harley looked beautiful in all those outfits. This issue ends with a fast food place getting robbed and Harley Quinn and Power Girl going to fight crime. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I love seeing Harley Quinn excited about something.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment